How do you reduce the risk of breakage of bottles during the production process? What is the most efficient routing to bring groceries from the distribution center to customers? These are typical supply chain questions that you encountered during your study Supply chain, Econometrics or your previous experience in Operations Research. As Consultant Supply Chain Analytics at Districon, you solve these issues.
You make the difference for clients such as a multinational in alcoholic refreshments, an international wholesaler, a flower supplier or a world-famous sports brand. The tools that you design support production, distribution, sales or online processes. Think of a production planning tool for a manufacturer, setting up a distribution network of a multinational or creating a tool for an operations planning cycle.
You will work in the analytics team consisting of about 30 colleagues. With the other business consultants, you are sparring and challenging each other continuously to get the best out of yourself.
Working at Districon
Join in! For more than 45 years, Districon has worked with organizations worldwide to develop and solve strategies and issues for integrated supply chain management. We enjoy challenges, the harder the better. We go for the best result.
Our logistics nerve center is the old post office of Maarssen. We have converted this building into a stylish modern office. Right next to the A2, so it’s easily accessible. Are you coming by public transport? Maarssen station is a 15-minute walk away.
You have a passion for optimizing processes. Your above-average study results show your ambition to develop in the supply chain world. You have the guts and are a go-getter: you will continue until you find the right solution. You also are flexible (you like traveling and a changing workplace) and have a great sense of humor.
In addition, as a Consultant Supply Chain Analytics you are:
- capable of explaining complex processes easily.
- curious; you always want to know exactly how it works.
- analytically strong; you draw the right conclusions from a whole series of numbers and variables.
Your basis consists of:
- A completed WO program in Supply chain management, Econometrics or Applied Mathematics (preferably with above-average results and specialization in Operations Research)
- Excellent proficiency of both Dutch and English
- Preferably knowledge of AIMMS, Qlik, PowerBI, Python and/or R
- 0 to 3 years of work experience in supply chain or operations management.
What do you get from us?
Within Districon, you are part of a warm and inspiring environment. We complement hard work with delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks, barbecues, winter sports outings and a weekend trip with the whole company once every two years. A good work-life balance is our priority.
Because some of our clients are internationally active, chances are that you work abroad. Or you can gain experience for a short time at our new offices in Chicago and Singapore.
And you also get:
- a salary in line with the market with the possibility to grow quickly
- participation in the Districon Development Program (coaching and training)
- possibility to work from home
- 26 vacation days
- smartphone, laptop and mobility arrangements
Want to apply?
Because of our growth we continuously look for talent!
Do you think you are the one we are looking for? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to meet with you to discuss the possibilities!
Do you have questions about the vacancy Consultant Supply Chain Analytics? Victor Ponsioen, director of Districon Solutions, is happy to answer them. He can be reached via +316 237 325 57 or email@example.com.