Do you want to work in a highly growing, enterpreneurial, creative and process thinking team? Are you excited to think about how you can understand, model and optimize Supply Chain processes and support prescriptive and predictive decision making using AIMMS optimization software? Then you are the perfect candidate to strengthen our team!
Who are you?
You are looking for a job where you provide project-based (inter) national clients support in their decision making. This is an interactive process, in which you will find out what information is needed to better manage the business and processes. You enter the dialogue to designate the actual optimize needs and design user interfaces that go beyond our clients expectations. You are technically educated, you like to work in a team, but you can also work independently on a project.
What do we ask?
- Academic Master degree in Operations Research or Mathematics
- Customer focus and drive for results
- Curious, more practical than theoretical and can think out of the box
- Understanding of and interest in Supply Chain and logistics
- Good communication skills and representativeness
- Excellent German and English language skills. Dutch is nice to have.
- Can work independently on projects, but is as well a powerful team player who wants to work on a wide variety of projects
- Demonstrated affinity with ICT
- Relevant working experience is a prerequisite
- Living in or willingness to live in the Cologne area in Germany initially working primarily for one of our strategic customers, a leading Western European retailer
- Willingness to travel internationally, both for incidental trips to our office in Maarssen, the Netherlands or clients abroad, as for long term assignments
What do we offer?
We offer you a position in our young, ambitious and enthusiastic team, within our highly-expanding company. Districon has a professional but certainly open and respectfull atmosphere. Both personal and business development is facilitated by the variety of projects you work on and the teams in which you operate. We give you the freedom to take your own responsibilities and showing initiatives is appreciated. You are in control of your carrier.
What will you do?
Together with colleagues, you develop your specific expertise at Districon: developing Supply Chain optimization solutions for our clients using the AIMMS optimization platform. From day one, you will be involved in customer contact because it is crucial to fully understand their business processes. You use the process understanding to develop the solutions that provide huge benefits for our clients. You develop towards a business consultant who can listen well to a customer and quickly get involved in the processes and interests of the client. You work in multiple teams, and will also contribute to other Districon consulting projects.
You will most likley be involved in projects for our rapidly growing German client base.